Not connecting - Why this is happening
- 3 replies
- LLiam @liam
- Is this your first time installing ThinkAutomation onto this machine, or is this an issue that just started to occur in an existing installation?
- If the latter, has something changed on this machine, any TA updates, windows updates or any other software changes?
- What version of ThinkAutomation have you installed?
- What operating system is this installed onto?
- If you launch the ThinkAutomation server configuration manager, can you start the services in here, do they remain started or do they automatically stop after a minute or two?
Without knowing the full story, my first thought would be to re-download from our website and re-install.
Thanks for your atention..
This issue is happening to an existing installation. previously it worked very smoothly. suddenly happened this. sometimes after restarting the services it's working but not for a long period.