As of this moment, ThinkAutomation Studio does not currently include any features relating to SharePoint.
This is/was a feature of ThinkAutomation 4, but due to the new architecture of ThinkAutomation Studio it has not currently been implemented.
That said, we are still planning to re-introduce this feature to ThinkAutomation Studio, although at present there is no timeline for this.
It has been raised with our Development team and is in the pipeline, so if you are looking to use this feature please do let us know and we can pass on your interest.
In the meantime, if you have any further questions regarding SharePoint, please comment on this post and we will do our best to help.
- 8 replies
- AIn reply toolliea⬆:Benjamin @AutoBen
If you mosey on over to here - https://www.thinkautomation.com/actions/
and search for SharePoint you’ll spot these three custom actions;
As you have probably noticed, ThinkAutomation 5 has come on leaps and bounds since version 4. One of the new features that we have added is the Custom Actions Library. Think of this as the Google Play Store for additional actions that can be downloaded and added to your drag and drop action tray at no extra cost.
To add a custom action;
• Login to the ThinkAutomation Studio
• Click the Custom Actions tab on the top ribbon bar
• Click on the Explore Online LIbabry button on the ribbon bar
• Search for the required custom action
• Select the action and click Install on the lower-left of the detail pane.
• Your newly installed custom action is now available within your drag and drop action tray
Thanks for the update! Unfortunately, when I try to follow the instructions to add a custom action, I'm getting the attached error. Any thoughts/suggestions?
you need to open Port 10255 on your Firewall to the IP 18.104.22.168
We have TA Studio installed on a Windows 10 machine, and I have opened Port 10255 to IP 22.214.171.124 through the firewall. Using a port tester, it seems to be accessible (see attached image), but I'm still getting the same error when trying to access the "Explore Custom Actions" portal - and I'm also not getting the "Parker Software News" panel to display in TA Studio. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help!
- In reply tompittinger⬆:
is the Windows 10 machine also the Server or just a TA Studioclient ?
- Progresswith doing this idea
- @olliea marked this topic as Planned 2021-07-20 12:29:47.241Z.
- @ollieapinned this topic 2021-07-20 12:30:18.917Z.