These guidelines and standards are not a comprehensive list of all rules. Parker software and its moderators reserve the right to lock, modify or remove posts and temporarily remove, block or ban users for any reason.
Contributors may not make posts or comments that:
- Are threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, offensive, etc. – or are in any way considered promotional.
- Request email addresses or other contact information from members.
- Share information for which the member does not have permission to share.
- We believe debate and disagreement are constructive, but personal attacks, trolling, and abuse will not be tolerated. The key to a great community experience is an engaging and inclusive space where everyone can learn and grow.
- We love criticism of products, services, policies, and performance.
- For the sake of that constructive debate we just talked about, we will distinguish between useful, focused argument and smear tactics/propaganda against any company or product.
- Keep it relevant. Conversation in Parker Software communities cover a wide range of topics, but if you make a post or comment that is off-topic it might be removed to keep the discussion on track.
- Parker Software communities are not an extension of our support team, though our support reps are active in the community if you wish to submit a formal support request then please do so through the appropriate channels.
- We take a strong stance against promotion, lead generation, traffic grabs, and soliciting (this includes affiliate links). Please do not offer your content or services unless a member personally asks you. If a member in a private message solicits you without establishing a prior relation, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can review the issue.
- The community platforms are moderated by Parker Software, but the conversation belongs to everybody. We want our community to be a welcome space for intelligent discussion and support, we expect members to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other keep conversations inviting and appropriate. If you see something inappropriate then please report the post to email@example.com.