5.0.875 - 4th October 2022
By Daniel Horton @daniel.horton
- New: Added Message Store REST API. See: ThinkAutomation Message Store REST API
- New: Added HubSpot OAuth type to providers list for OAuth Action.
- Improvement: The Execute A Database Command action can now execute scalar commands and you can then assign any return value or rows affected to a variable (in addition to return values via stored procedure parameters).
- Improvement: For Message Sources that use a schedule, you can force the Message Source to check for new messages regardless of the schedule. Right-click a Message Source and select 'Run Now'.
- Improvement: The Update Excel File action now allows CSV data or a CSV file to be inserted at a specific start row/column. Note: If you simply want to convert a CSV file to an Excel document use the Convert Document action.
- Improvement: Added %func%:CSVValue(csv,row,col) and %func%:CSVWithHeadersValue(csv,row,col) to inline functions for reading specific row/column values from CSV data.
- Improvement: Added %func%:Line(value,linenumber) to inline functions for reading a specific line from a value containing multiple lines.
- Improvement: On If actions the if value is now editable (previously you could only select a variable). This allows if actions such as If abc%order% Equal To 'abc123' Then .
- Improvement: For database action types you can now select an existing connection string from other actions in the same Solution instead of building/entering the connection string on each action.
- Improvement: The Cloud Storage action now supports wildcards for downloading files (Eg: /myfiles/docs/*.pdf).
- Improvement: The Gmail message source now has the option to permanently delete processed messages (or delete and move to the Trash folder).
- Fix: Fixed issue with Cloud Storage action where the full path was not specified in the Download - - Files entry. Now assumes the selected folder.
- Fix: Fixed issue with %WeekDayNumber% built-in variable returning the week day name instead of number.
- Fix: Fixed issue with Twitter message source error if using search term and Exclude Retweets enabled.
- 1 replies