5.0.866 - 5th August 2022
By Liam @liam
- Fixed issue with Append PDF, Word & Text Attachments To Body For Parsing option on message source not working when the original incoming body was multipart.
- Fixed issue with Append PDF, Word & Text Attachments To Body For Parsing option on message source causing an error on large text attachments.
- Fixed issue with viewing Sent Items in the Studio showing error when viewing the detail.
- Fixed issue with Move Down button in Automation editor not working when multiple lines were selected.
- Fixed issue with Save & Keep Open button in Automation editor showing All If Blocks Must Have Matching EndIf message incorrectly when the button is used multiple times.
- The Extract Field action Extract Json Path now allows %variable% replacements to be used on the path.
- Added Extract: Regex option to Text Operation action for simple regex extraction of single or multiple matches from any text.
- When using the Automation Editor you can now add commonly used actions to the Favorites group at the top of the Toolbox. Right-click an action in the toolbox to add or remove from favourites.
- Operations that use HTTP calls will no longer offer SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 as an option for secure connections. Only TLS 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 will be offered. This should not matter for most users - since the connecting server selects the protocol (not TA). This may improve connections for users with firewalls that use outbound packet inspection.
- 0 replies