No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. General

Mails Struck in Inbox, TA5 Not Reading After Reset Sync Status

By Dinesh Velusamy @dvelusamy
    2022-06-16 13:45:10.858Z

Hello, I have 73 emails struck in my inbox, even after resetting Sync Status multiple times, TA5 is not picking those messages. It is perfectly picking all new emails. Could you please help me to solve this issue?

• 7 replies
    1. Hello Dinesh, sorry to see you're having this particular issue.

The first and most simple step we generally recommend in this scenario is to try creating a new message source, and see if that solves the problem.
      That said, I see the "Since" setting is set to December 2021, can you confirm that the emails that aren't being picked up are not older than that date?

1. DDinesh Velusamy @dvelusamy
          2022-06-16 14:07:50.522Z

That said, I see the "Since" setting is set to December 2021, can you confirm that the emails that aren't being picked up are not older than that date?

All 73 emails that got struck were send sent last week Mon 6/13/2022.

We generally recommend in this scenario to try creating a new message source and see if that solves the problem.
          I will try, but why would we do that? If we have the function (Reset Sync Status) that does the job?

• D
          In reply todvelusamy:
          Dinesh Velusamy @dvelusamy
            2022-06-23 13:46:00.443Z

I agree. @olliea when can we expect permanent solution for this?

1. Progress
              with handling this problem
            2. I
              isedwinr @isedwinr
                2022-06-20 17:23:19.245Z

I have the same problem. Recreating a source does not fix it for me.

1. D
                  Dinesh Velusamy @dvelusamy
                    2022-06-21 13:09:05.459Zreplies toisedwinr:

The workaround fixed the problem, but rather than recreating a new message source, I did duplicate the existing one and disabled the older one

1. I
                      isedwinr @isedwinr
                        2022-06-22 08:38:59.492Zreplies todvelusamy:

Yes, thanks, that works but is not the ideal solution because I do not know when I need to do this, I need a stable solution.

I think TA needs to solve the sync status for this

Thanks anyway

1. R
                          @readar
                            2022-07-08 16:39:20.708Zreplies toisedwinr:

I have also seen this, it seems to occur more if I also have my outlook 365 (which is connected to an exchange server 2016) connected to the mailbox, that seems to mess with the syncing. And yes, the reset sync state will not fix it, you have to recreate the message source.